- Lead and call tracking technology that captures leads by marketing source; records calls and allows businesses to play them back, rate them and respond to leads; creates a prioritized lead list that stores contact details like name, email address, business location, phone number, day and time of call, and call recording for each contact; and tracks results from ReachLocal and non-ReachLocal campaigns.
- Mobile app and alerts that notify businesses each time they get a new contact from their site; organizes and routes leads based on geography, office and/or employee; provides an in-app summary report of top lead sources and engagement rate with new leads; lets businesses view prioritized lead lists, update contact information, listen to recorded calls and categorize contacts into groups; and provides one-touch classification of new leads that kicks off lead nurturing emails and staff follow-up notifications.
- Lead notifications and nurturing that provide mobile (SMS and in-app) notifications to remind business owners and staff to follow up with leads; a daily digest email of all new contacts and top leads; and a series of automated marketing emails that help businesses stay in front of their leads.
- ROI reports and insights that provide 24/7 availability to businesses via their web portal and a mobile app; source reports that show the marketing sources of visits, contacts and leads; a timeline view of all new contacts, including when each phone call, email or web form submission was received; trend reports that show the exact days and times contacts occur; engagement reports that show how well businesses are converting new contacts into leads and customers; and estimated customer revenue that shows businesses their marketing ROI.
- Marketing experts from ReachLocal that provide complete setup of ReachEdge software and integration with business’s websites; setup and configuration of new contact alerts and staff notifications; setup of new contact auto-response and lead nurturing emails; and review of reports and recommendations to improve website and online marketing performance.
ReachLocal ReachEdge Lead Conversion and Marketing Automation Software Wins in the Attribution & Analytics Category at LSA|15; Software Now
Award Winning Software
On April 21, 2015, ReachEdge won the Local Search Association’s second annual Ad to Action Awards in the category of attribution and analytics for its ability to best drive consumer actions (calls, clicks, store visits, etc.) for local businesses. The judging panel of notable experts, analysts, media and practitioners from across the local industry evaluated and selected finalists and winners within ten categories. Winners were announced at LSA’s 2015 Annual Conference in Los Angeles, Calif., April 20-22, 2015.
“ReachEdge software provides local businesses with the tools needed to measure ROI from all their digital marketing efforts, and does so with accessible, easy-to-use software and services,” said Neg Norton, President of the Local Search Association. “ReachEdge offers analytics and reports that help local businesses maximize their campaigns, engage consumers and drive sales. These capabilities embody the spirit of the LSA Ad to Action Awards, and we’re delighted to name ReachEdge the winner for attribution and analytics.”
New to the ReachEdge software is enhanced mobile functionality. Business owners using the ReachEdge mobile app for on-the-go access to their digital marketing campaigns are now notified of new leads through the app; previously they were only sent via text message. The unified portal helps businesses stay in front of their leads and manage them in one central location on their mobile device.
Enhanced Lead Conversion Features
ReachEdge software helps local businesses capture more leads, convert them into customers and understand which marketing tactics generate the most leads/customers and ROI. Its key features include:
Pricing and Availability
The ReachEdge software is available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, the UK, Brazil and New Zealand and will be generally available in May in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. In North America, ReachEdge + ReachSite is USD $299 per month and the standalone ReachEdge software is priced at USD $149 per month.
Vice President Corporate Communications
Posted: 23 Apr 2015 12:18 PM PDT
It’s been a couple days since Google’s “Mobilegeddon” was unleashed. The streets are still in order; no massive chaos has erupted. But online, businesses without mobile-friendly websites may soon start to see the effects of this mobile search algorithm updates in their website traffic reports.
If you don’t already have a mobile-friendly version of your website – and aren’t working on it – then DO IT NOW! Until then, and even after the Mobilegeddon dust settles, there are a few more things you need to do. Check out these three mobile marketing tips you should consider for your mobile marketing.Update Your Google+ Business Page
Why? According to comScore, Google Search & Google Maps are 2 of 10 most used mobile apps.
When it comes to the mobile web, Google’s apps are extremely popular. And for local businesses, there’s no easier way to show up in these apps than by making sure you have an updated and complete Google Plus Business Page. That’s because Google generates Google App and Google Maps results from the information you put in your Google Plus page, including your business name, location, hours of operation, phone number, AND your website URL.
So even if you haven’t been able to build a mobile-friendly site yet, consumers searching for your business via these two apps can still find your business information when they search. So make sure you have a complete profile thatincludes great photos, multiple contact methods, and positive reviews.
But this doesn’t mean you don’t still need a mobile friendly site; because your Google+ page links back to your website, users can still get to your business website – and you want to ensure they have a great experience from their smartphones.Make It Easy For Consumers to Call You From a Mobile Device
Why? 61% of searches on a mobile device result in a phone call.
People aren’t just searching for information about a business from mobile devices; they are using them as the first point of contacting a business, too. Unlike searching on a desktop and calling from a phone, the mobile web puts these two together in one simple action: click to call. If your website doesn’t include a feature for consumers to click on a phone number to call you, you could be losing potential leads.
It’s not just phone numbers on your website that matter either. Enabling a click-to-call ad extension in your search advertising campaigns can make it easier for consumers to call you directly from your ad. Adding a phone number to your Google+ page also enables consumers to call you directly from mobile map and mobile organic search results.Put Your Business In Front of Mobile App Users
Why? Smartphone users spend 86% of their mobile web time on apps.
Consumers today spend a lot of time on top entertainment, news, lifestyle, and other types of apps. Even if you have a mobile search strategy, if you aren’t advertising within the apps that people use, you could still be missing a big chunk of your target audience.
With mobile advertising solutions like ReachDisplay InApp, you can not only build a presence on some of the top mobile apps and local apps, you can also target consumers within a certain geographic area around you. Building this hyper-local awareness with nearby consumers with a compelling digital ad can make a big impact on the traffic you can generate.
Check out what ReachDisplay InApp offers!
What other ways are you preparing your business and marketing for mobile consumers? Let us know in the comments!
by TARA BANDA
Do you like The Digital Diva?
Convert Prospects into Customers Today! Be Discovered by Your Target Audience.