ReachLocal ReachEdge Lead Conversion and Marketing Automation Software Wins in the Attribution & Analytics Category at LSA|15; Software Now
Award Winning Software
On April 21, 2015, ReachEdge won the Local Search Association’s second annual Ad to Action Awards in the category of attribution and analytics for its ability to best drive consumer actions (calls, clicks, store visits, etc.) for local businesses. The judging panel of notable experts, analysts, media and practitioners from across the local industry evaluated and selected finalists and winners within ten categories. Winners were announced at LSA’s 2015 Annual Conference in Los Angeles, Calif., April 20-22, 2015.
“ReachEdge software provides local businesses with the tools needed to measure ROI from all their digital marketing efforts, and does so with accessible, easy-to-use software and services,” said Neg Norton, President of the Local Search Association. “ReachEdge offers analytics and reports that help local businesses maximize their campaigns, engage consumers and drive sales. These capabilities embody the spirit of the LSA Ad to Action Awards, and we’re delighted to name ReachEdge the winner for attribution and analytics.”
New to the ReachEdge software is enhanced mobile functionality. Business owners using the ReachEdge mobile app for on-the-go access to their digital marketing campaigns are now notified of new leads through the app; previously they were only sent via text message. The unified portal helps businesses stay in front of their leads and manage them in one central location on their mobile device.
Enhanced Lead Conversion Features
ReachEdge software helps local businesses capture more leads, convert them into customers and understand which marketing tactics generate the most leads/customers and ROI. Its key features include:
- Lead and call tracking technology that captures leads by marketing source; records calls and allows businesses to play them back, rate them and respond to leads; creates a prioritized lead list that stores contact details like name, email address, business location, phone number, day and time of call, and call recording for each contact; and tracks results from ReachLocal and non-ReachLocal campaigns.
- Mobile app and alerts that notify businesses each time they get a new contact from their site; organizes and routes leads based on geography, office and/or employee; provides an in-app summary report of top lead sources and engagement rate with new leads; lets businesses view prioritized lead lists, update contact information, listen to recorded calls and categorize contacts into groups; and provides one-touch classification of new leads that kicks off lead nurturing emails and staff follow-up notifications.
- Lead notifications and nurturing that provide mobile (SMS and in-app) notifications to remind business owners and staff to follow up with leads; a daily digest email of all new contacts and top leads; and a series of automated marketing emails that help businesses stay in front of their leads.
- ROI reports and insights that provide 24/7 availability to businesses via their web portal and a mobile app; source reports that show the marketing sources of visits, contacts and leads; a timeline view of all new contacts, including when each phone call, email or web form submission was received; trend reports that show the exact days and times contacts occur; engagement reports that show how well businesses are converting new contacts into leads and customers; and estimated customer revenue that shows businesses their marketing ROI.
- Marketing experts from ReachLocal that provide complete setup of ReachEdge software and integration with business’s websites; setup and configuration of new contact alerts and staff notifications; setup of new contact auto-response and lead nurturing emails; and review of reports and recommendations to improve website and online marketing performance.
Pricing and Availability
The ReachEdge software is available in the U.S., Canada, Australia, the UK, Brazil and New Zealand and will be generally available in May in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. In North America, ReachEdge + ReachSite is USD $299 per month and the standalone ReachEdge software is priced at USD $149 per month.
Vice President Corporate Communications